Thank You and See You in 2014
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 the Ojai Valley Green Coalition held its fifth annual Green Home and Building Tour, with the added bonus of a green home show. Visitors will learn the latest in green building techniques.
Tour map and brochure pick-up was at the The MOB Shop at 110 W. Ojai Ave, Ojai, north side of the road, across from Starr Market (east of Bank of America), between the Ojai Valley Museum and the Oaks Spa. Click here for Google map spot.
Tickets were purchased at the MOB Shop in advance or on the day of the tour.
Tour: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Show: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
or phone (805) 669-8445
2013 Green Home Tour Site – Tiny House
Green Tour Attractions:
* Kids Free - Adults $10.00
* $600.00 Bike Grand Prize Drawing for Kids Who Bring a Parent!
* Drawing For A Spa Day for Two at The Oaks Of Ojai
* An All-Recycled Materials House Close to The Mob Shop
* Former Tour Homes Showing Green Landscape Progression
* A Tiny House & A Home Show at The MOB Shop
* Aquaponics & Permaculture Farm at The East Eden Ranch
* Bikes Powered by The Sun
* A Garbage Wall Art Installation - an homage to Gordon Matta-Clark
at The MOB Shop. Learn more here.
* Organic Tour & Tasting at Ojai Olive Oil Company
Informative Workshops (Included with $10.00 Tour Ticket):
* Solar Power Today - It's Easy & Affordable!
* The Beauty of Downsizing - How to Start
* Grey Water (No permit required), Water Harvesting and The Best Way
to Grow Tomatoes!
* LED Lighting - Nicer, More Affordable - Great ROI!
Copyright (c) 2013 Ojai Valley Green Coalition. All rights reserved.